Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Devlin 'Bicicleta' (mix)


I sort of grew out of downloading mixes this past year. But they're pretty wonderful for road trips, and I happen to be going on one today. After stumbling on this new Devlin mix that was posted on the Fully Fitted Blog, I decided this must come with me us. Then I decided you should enjoy it too. NYC, I hate driving to you, in you, around you, but here I come.

Download Bicicleta

Raul Sexias - Mosca no Sopa
Niel Diamond - Delerious Love
Willie Hutch - Tell me Why Has our Love Turned Cold
Animal Collective - My Girls
Noze - Love Affair
Gary Bartz - Funked up
West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - Ritual #1
INTERLUDE 1 of tomany
Whole Lotta Love - C.C.S.
Whole Lotta Love - Dennis Coffey
La Gringa Inga - Ingles En Un 2x3
Selda - Ince Ince (Devlin_Edit)
Selda(w/kardslar) - Nem Kaldi (Devlin Remix)
Super Eagles - Love is a Real thing
duction - intro
T.Rex - Cosmic Dancer
The Rah Band - Messages From The Stars
Ariel Goodman Weston - clean underwear
tell me (cause i dont know.) - Lovin You

No comments: